**Walkers grades 2-5 will be dismissed 3:15pm. Please speak with your child about the importance of using the designated crosswalks for their safety.
- No Device/Distractions. Please hang up your cell phones and put away distractions prior to entering the line.
- Keep Your Carpool Sign Visible. Please make sure your sign stays up until your child is loaded.
- No Parking on Arthur/Charles Ave. Please help keep traffic flowing.
- Be punctual. Children must be picked up by 3:30pm.
- Be Kind. Set a good example for our children.
- No Conferences. At times your child’s teacher may be the one loading your child. Please utilize ClassDojo to communicate with your child’s teacher.
- All Pre-k through 2nd grade are staged in the back circle.
- Grades 3 through 5 are staged in the front by the buses.
~3rd, 4th and 5th Graders who have siblings in the lower grades will be staged in the back carpool line.
First Offense: Written Warning
Second Offense: Phone Call from Administration
Third Offense: Child Must be Picked Up from Office w/Conference